Tuesday 19 April 2011

'In my heart, I knew the relationship wasn't going anywhere': Peter Andre opens up on Elen Rivas split


Former WAG Elen Rivas was the first women to grow close to Peter Andre following his high-profile divorce from Katie Price.
But the Australian singer admitted he knew fairly early on it wasn't going to be happily ever after with the Spanish model.
Following their split earlier this month after five months together, Andre, 38, has spoken in depth for the first time about what went wrong.

He tells the new issue of Heat magazine: 'Elen and I never saw one another. I am so busy and so is Elen, and in my heart, I knew that the relationship was never going to step up to the next level. We weren't going to get married.
'We are better off as friends - and we are. It's amicable and I still meet up with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment