Tuesday 26 April 2011

Katie Price has been involved in a serious car crash.


It happened when the 4x4 that she and Leandro Penna were travelling in smashed into two wild horses in Argentina over the weekend.
But thankfully the pair escaped without serious injuries.
Her 25-year-old boyfriend was behind the wheel when the stallions galloped into the path of the car.
Katie told the Daily Mirror: "It was absolutely terrifying. It all happened in a flash. I have absolutely no idea how I wasn't badly injured.
"I feel so lucky, but more than anything, I'm just distraught about the horses. It was so upsetting."
While Katie and Leandro escaped with whiplash and minor cuts both of the horses were sadly killed.A source told The Sun: "Jordan probably loves horses more than people, they're her life. To have watched the animals die like that would have been extremely distressing for her."
The glamour model later tweeted: "I'm so lucky to be alive @leandro__penna saved my life and the thers in the car he is a hero to us for this."
Phew. We're pleased everyone is still in one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment