Sunday 22 May 2011

Lady Gaga admits to threesome on US radio

 Lady Gaga has revealed that she has had a threesome.
Speaking on a US radio show earlier today, The Born This Way singer confessed that she had enjoyed a three-way romp, but declined to say whether it was with two guys or two girls.
Asked if she had ever had a ménage à trois, Gaga said: “Um, well I suppose I have, yes. I don’t want to reveal too much. I just can say the truth."
The show’s host then asked Gaga: "If a guy is in a three-way, and he calls himself heterosexual, and there’s two guys, then wouldn’t that be like, maybe bi?”
“No," the Judas singer said. "It’s OK in a three-way."
Gaga also revealed that Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg had pitched their threesome-themed sketch for the Saturday Night Live season finale to her.
She said: "Justin was like, 'Umm, so umm, we have a skit idea and umm, well, I’m not really good at this I’ll have Andy tell you'. Then Andy came and was like, 'Well, umm, blah blah, we have this skit idea'.
"Then they both came in finally and they told me the story and I’m like, ‘Guys, I get it’. They’re like, 'We really like each other’."
She added: "I just said OK finally. I finally got it out of them. It was so cute.”

No comments:

Post a Comment