Sunday 15 May 2011

Wayne Rooney tells Twitter abuser: You want to smash my head in? Just come and try

Wayne Rooney won't ignore abusive comments on Twitter.
The Manchester United striker was not impressed when a Liverpool supporter told him: 'I'll smash ya head in with a pitchin edge...ya fat ugly nonse.'
Wayne, 25, Tweeted in response:'Haha u know were I train every day kid come and do it good luck.
'I will put u asleep within 10 seconds hope u turn up if u don't gonna tell everyone ur scared u little nit. I'll be waiting.'
Wayne, who has over 570,000 Twitterfollowers, later dismissed his outburst as a 'bit of banter'.
But it's not the first time the striker - husband of Coleen Rooney, 25, and dad to baby Kai - has hit back at an online attack.
'Get a life kid,' he Tweeted to a Stoke City fan who insulted his looks earlier this month. 'Ur team needs ur support not me. Bet u never been a Stoke game. What do they say. Armchair.'

No comments:

Post a Comment